Pages

Top 4 apps! #1


Top 4 applications that I used the most in September  


1. Google+

Well one of my favorite social media right now is Google plus. I found so many really good friends there. I really like how Google implement their material design in it. I really like Google plus app because its easy to use and its just looks beautiful. It's really fast and simple to use. Almost every time I pick up my phone up I usually go to Google+. I really like that many themes for CM12.1 include Google plus app theme. I usually post my work and my setups there so you might like to follow me there... https://plus.google.com/+%C5%BDan%C4%8Cerne/posts

2. Google Play store

Place where I search for new apps and games. I think this app is on second place because I 'm always checking for updates. I don't know why but I really like to update my apps and maybe get some new stuff or fixes. I also really like to download some new games on my phone even though I don't play to much. Only problem I found is that it's really hard to find new apps and games. I'm usually searching what my friends reviewd or +1 on Google plus.

3. Snapchat

One of the most popular social media right now. I really love Snapchat. Especially because a lot of my friends are using it. I really like new "filters" that I'm using the most right now. I don't use Snapchat that often to chat to my friends. I usually reply to their dump selfies. I have a few problems with new "filters" but after latest update everything works fine. Apparently a lot of android users have problems whit new "filters" so that's kinda a big cons.

4. Twitter

I use Twitter mainly for news. I really like the app even though it doesn't include material design. There are some 3. party apps that I need to try them out. I also use twitter when I watch some live event so I can tweet and engage...




Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment