Pages

Thank you for 40k visits!

OMG! That's incredible! My website reached 40.000 visits. Isn't that amazing! I started my blog on rainy Sunday. I never thought that one day I will be a proud owner of amazing blog, Zheano Blog. I'm proud that when you type in Google search Zheano Blog, first result is my blog. My blog have 100 posts. Almost every post includes wallpapers, icons and more. I really love blogging and I can't wait to show you more. 

Because of that milestone I thought about doing something cool for my blog. So I can proudly announce new and improved comment section. I use same provider than Droid life and more amazing websites. Hope you will enjoy commenting even more and have a lot of fun. Because of new provider comment section is now faster, easier to use and more powerful. Happy commenting! 



I also do few improvements on my blog. Website is now loading faster. I also add some speed to mobile version of it. You can also get recommend articles below every post. But this feature is now available only for web users. 

While ago I also charged my logo so its cleaner and more unique. I hope you really like it. 
 
And you! Thank you for your amazing support and for visiting my website and liking my content. Make sure you comment on new comment section. See you on Monday whit new wallpapers! See ya! 


Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment