Pages

Project #65: Mac 128k

I'm not big fan of Apple but i really like old Apple tech! I hope you like my newst illustration. If a lot of people will like i will post full res size wallpaper and also phone version of it. If you want to learn more about my projects make sure you contact me. Hope you have a good day!

If you are on mobile device click on picture for full size! Also i'm woking on more projects. More projects will be publish these weekend... Can't wait to show you all my new work. Also a have a few good ideas in my mind for wallpapers and illustrations so stay tuned!


Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment