Pages

One week with CM 12.1.


Great just great. I'm in love with CM 12.1! Clean, fast and whit a few problems those are three words that can explain my experience with CM. I mean i can't say it's bad but it's just not for everyone. For first two days I had huge problem with battery but that's normal when you install new ROM. After a few days battery was pretty good. Specially when I don't use my phone or when I wasn't searching on the Internet. So if I was using my phone just for texts and calls battery was way better than on Official ROM.


My phone is now charging way faster. It's get a little bit hot when I charge it but it's way faster than on custome ROM. 

''CM is just beautiful!''

I really love new dialer because it's way better looking and way faster than my previous (custome) ROM. 

''Leave your stock ROM behind.''

Well Cm include a lot of options I really like and you can't find some of them on stock Android. But it think I enjoy themes the most. I change my themes almost every day. It's great that so many people are making so many quality themes you can usually download for free! But if you need to pay for a theme you get more themed apps.


 I really enjoy themes have a lot of themed apps! I really like Roam themes for Cm 12.1. So if you want you can try it for free in Google Play store. I was using a lot of different themes I can link down below if you want to know and explore more. 

''Themes are just awesome!''

I also install few nightly updates because I have a few problems with camera and Google Play service but now problems are gone... Also I want to try some new things...  


''Be careful with updates!''


Well installing wasn't to hard but it's really easily if you already use custom recovery. You need to download zip file and G apps and flash it. If you want it you can search for it on YouTube. But if your device is supported you are lucky! All you need to do is install program on your PC and connect your smartphone to PC. If you want to know if your device is supported you can go to official CM website!
Sometimes you just need to be lucky! 



Overall CM is great thing to try! Specially if you think your phone is boring. You may also think first if you like stock android if yes than you will be more than happy. But if you don't really want to mess whit your phone you might not install CM. Especially if your phone is new!



Do you have any problems whit CM for now?
Yes. Once I have a problem open a camera app. After reboot the problem was fixed. 

I bought new phone. Should I install it?
No. Your phone is probably working totally fine. It's new so don't mess with it. 

Is battery now better than before?
Yes. Battery is really good now. I have a few problems first few days but now it's working way better. 

How to install CM on my phone?
Google it. 

I have CM 12.1 and my battery life is bad. What should I do?
You might search on Google Play store for a battery calibration and it should fix your problem. If you have same problem after few days you may think about update CM. 

Yes or no?
Maybe


Hope you like my first "long" article. I know my English isn't great but I hope you still enjoy it. I will also publishing more great articles in future! If you have any question about it you can always ask me in comments below! Have a nice day!

Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment