Pages

Project #41: Wallet illustration

Hope you like illustration I made. It's just for fun project but I really like it. I implement some material design and flat design elements together. It took me around 2 hours but it's worth of its time. 

I'm creating a lot of project right now. Soon I will post more flat design and material design wallpapers icons and illustrations. I'm also trying to get featured on material up (.com). I'm also trying to create more wallpapers for Fornax wallpaper app. I'm also helping with delivering updates faster. Enjoy and have fun! 
If you want icon file (so you can use it on your phone) ask me in comments...

click on pic for better res

Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment