Pages

Project #23: About me concept

Here is my About me in app concept. I really want to create it. I hope it include material design language. For creating it I use my profile picture from Google Plus and my wallpaper for background. I don't really write something about me but I think it's fine. In case if you like to see more concepts by me give me some feedback. I'm also doing a lot for a new projects soon. But I need to tell you that I won't upload any new posts for next 2 weeks. Thank you so much for your support. Give me some feedback in comments!

Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment