Pages

GoPro Hero photos are dope!

Somethink different. I hope you like it! I use GoPRo Hero 4 (silver). Taking photos with GoPro Hero 4 (silver) is so sick! Camera have 12 megapixels and great lowlight performance. I really love how fast it is. Pictures are awesome. I already test video quality but I have a little problem unloading them on Blogger. So you will need to wait for a while. I edited photos using Lightroom by Adobe. Great and powerful program. If you want more GoPro photos and videos make sure that you comment down below. Give me some feedback! :D Also I'm going to post more of my photos soon!





Minimalist Design

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment